xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FNH was the best of Free Forum-based Hosting

Well, I've done some searching, tried hosts, and tirelessly pissed myself off.

I've checked out these two do-a-likes, but they're less-than-FNH-good:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Built to learn seems pretty cool, but the packages are kind of limited (50 posts for the first plan, 100 posts upgrades, 1000 won't even get you the same deal you had at FNH) and they're way to no-swearing-happy/pricks with their rules.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Omega Web Hosting

These guys are pretty decent, the hosting packages look nice.  Unfortunately, they suffer from an extreme case of lack of community/diverse thread categories and their free hosting is temporarily down...sigh.

Do you have any forum-based hosts that are almost as good as FNH? Let me know here.

Long live Free Nuke Hosting (or atleast it's memory) and let's hope it goes back up

I wouldnt donate to FNH because i'm already sending money to them ;). However if this wasnt the case, I would. mindintentions is near to FNH - thats where windborn is from.

I wouldnt donate to FNH because i'm already sending money to them ;). However if this wasnt the case, I would. mindintentions is near to FNH - thats where windborn is from.

What's the URL?

thanks tron, it's good to know that I'm not the only one who'd send money their way to get em going again. It's not about the cash, it's the fact that there's no free hosting anymore, and that bugs me...

I don't think FNH is the best of forum post-based hosting. Before anyone goes on, I don't think M.I. is the best either. I'm getting more and more impressed with lifelesspeople however.

I've said before, if someone set up a P.O. box address I would send cash, because I can't get a paypal account, but I wouldn't have money each week, so I would donate to free hosting rather than getting paid hosting.Whoa, that's one damn long sentence...

well if i wasn't 15 and if i had a job and a paypal account and the money i would donate. Now the best i could do for FNH is to get Plan A :oops:

Well...as far as I'm concerned, It's no more other hosts for this web-designeder. that's right, check the announcements: FNH is back!

I agree. Mind Intentions Hosting has some good free deals. Also The Real Host but i think the FNH has the best free hosting plans.

P.S. Thanks Admin for re-opening the free hosting. ;)