xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

internet explorer 7?

Well as your sig says GNU: Free as in Freedom. I will stick with Firefox on Windoze, and KHTML backend on Safari on Macintosh.

I welcome any update. I use IE just cause I'm too lazy to find my shortcut to firefox. It's on my desktop somwhere, but where, I don't know :roll:

I welcome any update.  I use IE just cause I'm too lazy to find my shortcut to firefox.  It's on my desktop somwhere, but where, I don't know  :roll:

That's why I like my dock. ;)

Yeah I don't directly use IE anymore but I use Avant Browser which is based off it and even better. Avant Browser has a built in very advanced poo-up blocker and it optimizes your connection speed. 8)

Hehe. I used to use Avant Browser. Then I met Firefox. And after setting it up for a week, I got it to work just as I wanted. ;) Not that that's bad or anything. I was just used to Avant. Meh. Only reason I use IE anymore is since it's pretty much the only browser on PocketPCs. MiniMo (mini mozilla) is in extreme beta stage... pretty much all it can do is render pages as of right now, so IE's the only choice. ;) (At least I haven't met any virii yet :wink: )

Personally i love firefox and the security it offers. With extensions and themes, you can really design your own browser.Madaz_Rx8 - I know someone that drives a Rx8...i love it!!!

ye they a very nice car to drive ... i personally dont own 1 but as soon as they came to australia i took 1 for a test drive ...i have to make do with my R31 skyline

out of topic but RX8 is very nice car. It is stable and really fast (though i think rx7 is faster) but if you would like to go for smth more hmm heavy that you feel it is on the ground and fast go for a subaru Imprezza. 1600 sti is a good solution and quite cheap. (26.500 :roll: ).

i will be useing ie7 when it comes out....come to think of it why isnt there a CAR place here to discuss that sort of thing ....

i didnt like how firefox doesnt support most main stream d/l accelorators

You should mean... how most mainstream d/l accelerators don't support Firefox? Try leechget 2004 and the flashgot plugin. Works quite nicely for me... ;)