xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

!!!Happy Hardcore!!!

Even tho i love rock music, I still love my HHC ! Im nearly 25 now, and still cant resist the urge to slap on some HHC, Its the kick i need when i get restless..

I prefer HHC from 94 - 97 (the best and original era) "for me"

Any of you crazy nuts agree????

check out http://www.happyhardcore.com/

I'm not much for new hardcore, as it's too much speed, not enough context, but the older stuff from the mid-90's, as you said djbungle, is 10000000x better.

I like MOH12 most.. maybe because i used so much xtc in that time.. can't get those spacing sounds out of my head.*what a good time* :shock: So you guys are all from holland?

Oh No!!!! Why? I take it you're also the kind of person who will listen to it but not dance to it? Do you make it yourself, you may as well, it's really easy! Get yourself a copy of Cubase (There's a freeish one!) and a few plugins. I'm pretty sure you'll have it sussed by the end of your first day and will be able to create a happy hardcore album within minutes!!! Just a thought!

LoL, I dont listen to all the time.. I just like to put it on now and again to bring back those good old memorys from when i used to go to raves...These days i much happier sitting in the pub having a few beers and watching local live bands.. Beside`s theres way too many kids who are off their head on drugs these days.. And a small minority spoil it for the rest of us!

I would`nt say nazi, but yeah the twats who cant get a girl try kicking off with everyone.. thinking they are big men cause they high on speed...