xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FNH$ Inflation

With 10% interest per day for the money in the bank, there is no reason not to put all of your FNH$ in the bank. Even with the 5% tax from withdrawing money, that's next to nothing with all the money you make from interest.This amazingly large interest rate will cause inflation by the sh*tloads. Eventually, it will probably cost 1,000,000,000 FNH$ for a simple title change!Right now, the prices in the effects store are really low. I say this because you barely need to make any posts to buy the special effects - just make a few posts and put the FNH$ in the bank for a week.I really suggest that you lower the interest rate :wink:

I've already suggested this in the staff forum. I don't know if having other members comment on it will help, but I definately agree with this.

Supply On Demand Once they begin making more money (the people) then prices should go up in the store and more services should be availiable.

Well, i agree mostly but i really want to change my rank to something cool. But i mean, if it keeps inflation down, lower the interest. By all means necessary. :twisted:

I just checked the bank and the interest rate was lowered to 6%, but the withdraw fee was lowered to 3%. It's good that you listened to us and lowered the interest rate, but by lowering the withdraw fee to half the interest rate there will still be inflation.I think that the interest rate should be less than the withdraw fee. That way, there is an actual reason to not put all of your money into the bank because if you withdraw too early, you actually lose money. The bank should be for people who want to put money in it for atleast a couple days.

In a graphic website that i use you get GFX points and you only get 1 GFX point per post, and the title chages and *BLEEP* like that on that site cost like 180-200 GFX points. i think getting up to 5 FNH$ or more per post should be lowered to no more then 2! and also for edited a post you should not get any points! the bank thing is a great idea, keep that.

:: Example :: "You earned 5 FNH$ for that post"