xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Peace for the World 1

As read in the instruction to get an accounti have to write 5 times the samething or an spamLets start.....well the inspiration seems not to come....ok my name is Oscar N Morii am Student of Ph D in UFRGSResearching about Wireless Networks.I invite everyone to now south Americayou will find really wonderful thingsexotic musics delicious food and over allthe warm of the people.I am trying to get a web with enough space toexpread for the world the result of my reasearch,in computer network. of course in process meanwhile and also to know wonderful peopleall over the world. that wants toshare a common thing: Another world is possiblePeace, Love and Food for all the Citizens of the worldNO Nuclear Weapons and Wars and lets us protectthe forests and the animals for our children fightingagainst the polution of all kind.well you may say i am a dreamer, but i am not the only one. thanks to John Lennon for that.God Bless you and our mom theBlessed Virgen Mary take care all of you in this list.(http://www.medjugorje.org/)hugs Oscar N Moria Citizen of the World

i deleted all the other ones. No what that means is you have to have a post count of 5, and posting in this forum doesnt add any to your post count. Also this is spamming, and you need to post and not spam.Also the free hosting is currently shut down, im really sorry. Keep checking back the free hosting might be back up in a month or so, or you can just buy a paid account :mrgreen: