xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FNH Domain name

as far as i know no, but i would use namecheap.com to register. i dont know about the reseller but i know the paid doesnt come with one

If your asking if it gives you a free .com or something like that then no, you have to buy one yourself. If your asking if they register .coms' or something else like it then I'm not sure at all. 8)

I don't think FNH registers domain names, and domain names definitally don't come with any of the plans. But I would recommend using aplus.net for registerring a domain name - it's only $5.95 for a .com and aplus has really good customer support. I use aplus.net if it counts for anything :|

i use namecheap, $8.88 for a .com and comes with there whois gaurd, which friggin rocks beyond beleif, and also they use a paypal funds system, which i think rocks, never hace to give them ur credit card. if u want a .info they ahve those on sale for $2.88 and it comes with whois guard, and if u want to know what that does, just do a whois on my domain, bet it doesnt say my name and address ;)

Thanks ya'll I didn't think they did ;) ugh I need to find some time away from school so I can get a part time job and buy a domain/plan A ;) (And also donate so free hosting can come back sooner :D )Tim :twisted:

hic hic domain 'is very cheep. hic but 1 can't buy it, as i live in viet nam, i haven't CCard hiccc. In viet nam domain . com. net.info 10USD/year.