xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Guys, Please read!

Yeah, I psoted this in the other topic... guess you didn't see it.1. You may not reply to any thread you are not interested in the item for sale or auction. Spamming others' threads with rival offers will not be tolerated.2. No posting titles in all-caps or any other method meant to draw extra attention to your thread.3. No selling Gmail invites.4. No selling any copyrighted material that you do not own the copyright for. (We might want to say they can't do this even if they have permission to sell it). 5. Any violation of these rules will result in a FNH$ fine. You can choose whether you want to try to moderate the sales or not. I think it would be easier and better to just say you buy/sell at your own risk, we aren't going to try to sort out who did what and didn't do what. If they get ripped off, they can warn other buyers/sellers about it.

if u did want to moderate it, i would like to try to keep up with it, i have no life and am on here almost all day, and i like the tradeing idea, and ive always wanted to be a stock trader ;) but i agree with everything god said, but also instead of just a fine, make it so they cant trade for a while if the violate something more than once, or if they try to seel copyrighted material

I would be in favor of banning them forever from trading if they tried to sell copyrighted material without the proper permission to do so, regardless of our rules. :wink:And it would have to be someone with access to modifying a user's cash who would moderate the sales. Aka one of the admins, and possibly our resident Junior admin (I forgot his new name :| )

Boomba Boomba Boomba! Repeat after me... "I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba" :DBoomba Boomba... remember it! ;)I'm in favour of being able to fine people, or take it off them... however you like to put it ;)

I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba.I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba.I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba.I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba.I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba.I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba.I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba.I will not forget that Boomba's name is Boomba.

It's easy, anyone who breaks the rules should have a hot pointy stick shoved up where the sun don't shine.But seriously, the easiest thing to do is if they break the rules, warn them and if they break again, ban them.Maybe we should set up a report function. Hmmmm might do that now if you guys don't mind.

Yes I'd support that - and perhaps a warning counter below their name. Something that will make them regret them ever existing (bit harsh, but you get the point) ;)

Sort of: A pain in the *bottom* meter? Which goes up every time they are warned?Also maybe a feedback function where they have a percentage of satisfied customers.Just thought, all mods need to be added by Naz or CodeFx