xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Looking for help from the staff here

Well ive already asked a few of you, and now im wanting to ask all of you. Im jsut looking for anyone whos interested in helping out on the Stoned Devil Inc. forums. Im not asking anyone to leave FNH, or be at my forums alot. Its just i know how much admin trusts you all, and need a good staff at my forums. Hazaa said he didnt wanna leave these forums for my forums, but thats not waht im asking. Any and all memebrs of the current FNH staff will be given mod. status on my forums and be made a member of the staff. Its up to anyone that wants to come and help out. If you feel you don't want to do this, its fine, i understand. I know im asking alot and will greatly apreciated any and everyone that comes over and helps out ;)

I meant that I wasn't going to leave FNH forum when the free hosting goes 8) I'll be happy to help out - I've signed up, so if you want to work your magic :wink:

Well ive already asked a few of you, and now im wanting to ask all of you.  
Im jsut looking for anyone whos interested in helping out on the Stoned Devil Inc. forums. Im not asking anyone to leave FNH, or be at my forums alot. Its just i know how much admin trusts you all, and need a good staff at my forums. Hazaa said he didnt wanna leave these forums for my forums, but thats not waht im asking. Any and all memebrs of the current FNH staff will be given mod. status on my forums and be made a member of the staff. Its up to anyone that wants to come and help out.  

If you feel you don't want to do this, its fine, i understand. I know im asking alot and will greatly apreciated any and everyone that comes over and helps out ;)

signed up also, and i wanna be part of the staff ;)