xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Nikon Digital Camera good or not?

I hear that there probably the best. I've just bought a HP Photosmart 735 for ?65. I know it's not a great camera, but for ?65! it's worth it.Whats your budget?

Yeah, Nikon appears to be a good brand, but I'd go with Canon if you have it over there. I have had a great experience with canon cameras :mrgreen:

Eh...My budget is below RM1500.Coz now Malaysia is just launch the new model which is below my budget and is 5.0MegaPixel.Coz i'm a beginner,so i which to buy one easy function digital camera....Nikon lens is good right?

yes...Nikon Digital Camera good or not?

You are a right corner I hope you can enjoy from the Nikon brand  and its product. I have been using my Nikon brand since 2002 till now lot dslr cameras lunched by nikon  it has upgrade every single time and I want say there is 70% of market goes to under Nikon. Not  a canon,olympus,or kodak. So hope you enjoy on great picture. 

-reply by david