xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Mysql Backup

What!! you're kidding right? Where you heard that free hosting will be gone from here? Come on m8 you got to be joking. BTW i don't think there's any SQL DB available, there're all gone.

Okay.... this is kinda awkward....

http://forums.xisto.com/=

As stated by admin:  "Hello, everyone I dont have time right now to right the story but FNH free hosting server only free hosting server is closing. backup your site asap if you need paid hosting contact sales@freenukehosting.com with your forum username so you can get 30% off any of our paid services."  

EDIT: Dont take this so badly. FNH is not dying, its turning in something new. yes, free hosting is going for now, but that is because of the problems its been having, and also the fact admin is having problems paying for it. Hopefully after Galaxy-Webhost becomes the best paid host ever, admin will bring back free hosting.

...?!?

If you cant login cPanel. then im afraid may be u cannt do that.After all, I know the IPB have a SQL backup tool in th ACP(phpBB may have one, but I just dont know where it is). But obviously it is said the Apache is down which means u cannt posiblely login ur forum neigher... ;)

How would I backup my MySQL db if i can't even access my cpanel. Is there a way to download it off teh FTP?

How are you trying to login into cpanel? There are several ways? I.e different URL's you can use.