xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Stoned Devil Inc. & Free Nuke Hostin Forums?

Might I make a suggestion regarding the recent partnership of Stoned Devil Inc. and Free Nuke Hosting.My suggestion is that instead of having a forum at Free Nuke Hosting and a forum at Stoned Devil Inc. why not just have the one? I feel that the larger community is here, at FNH rather than at Stoned Devil Inc.Surely it would benefit both sites if the main area where webhost and web design was in the same forum.Any way this is just my thoughts. What do you think?Haz

Well, they aren't really the same company or place. They're just partnering. StonedDevil makes templates for FNH. I'm not sure what FNH does in return, but they're not the same thing.

Well, they aren't really the same company or place.  They're just partnering.  StonedDevil makes templates for FNH.  I'm not sure what FNH does in return, but they're not the same thing.

I know, but I'm saying that why doesn't Stone Devil take charge of the template and design part of this forum? That way it will benefit

*admin and Stone Devil
*the community.

sounds like a good idea to me i just hope we keep a forum

The forum will stay - I have been told so by the powers that be.

I don't think it's a good idea to merge. For one, the majority of members here are here for only one thing, free hosting. Which means a lot of the posts here are... well, let's just say they might turn off potential template customers for stoned devil.Also, the forum will have to be totally revamped to make space for him. I think a separate forum is better, as any members who sign up there will be the ones who will actually contribute to it, since there's no incentive for posting there.

I've made the decision to stay at FNH and not, at the moment, move over to SD forums as I feel that I contribute more here.I know that some of the staff are planning on leaving, but most will be staying.

I've made the decision to stay at FNH and not, at the moment, move over to SD forums as I feel that I contribute more here.
I know that some of the staff are planning on leaving, but most will be staying.

I said that i would leave, but i have changed my minds... i cant leave you guys, your my family :roll:

the staff is like a family for me, we help eachother and otherwise. i just can't let the staff down...

I am fnh to tha end :evil:

OH KEWL! Thanks, Little_OnE! I was really hoping you wouldn't leave!

I cant leave, it would be a complete mess, with you around ;)

and im not wanting n e one to leave and go to my forums. its just there not that popular, and the people i used to trust are gone now, so i was just hoping to get a little bit of help from the staff here. And there right, the forums need to stay split. Merging them wouldnt be a good idea, they would be huge.