xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

End Of FNH....... READ please

Why can admin not offer free hosting on the same server? Like he did before xerox-hosting.com?I'm not great when it comes to understanding all this stuff about servers etc, but surely this would be possible?Anyway, lets hope admin can find a way!

Why can admin not offer free hosting on the same server?  Like he did before xerox-hosting.com?
I'm not great when it comes to understanding all this stuff about servers etc, but surely this would be possible?

Anyway, lets hope admin can find a way!

I hope so,

if not, read this

Ok, well im talking to admin The forums will stay open, and the staff will stay on to help moderate the forums. THe free hosting will only be gone for a few months, until admin can pay for the servers again.

THe free hosting will only be gone for a few months, until admin can pay for the servers again.  ;)

Is this 100% right? Should we inform the rest of the community?

ill take care of informing them in a few mintues. Im thinking of a good way to say itand yes, that is straight from admins mouth ;)

I cant have free hosting on paid hosting server just for 1 reason and that is: Last time I did that The datacenter closed the server because illegal files were hosted. Most of the illegal files were found on free hosting accounts. (THEY CLOSED THE SERVER AND I LOST MANY PAID CUSTOMERS)Thats why I have to get 2 servers 1 for paid hosting and the other for free hosting.I might buy another DUAL server from dell.com and colocated at theplanet datacenter or any other I will only have to pay $60 a month for co location I think that will be better.

I cant have free hosting on paid hosting server just for 1 reason and that is: Last time I did that The datacenter closed the server because illegal files were hosted. Most of the illegal files were found on free hosting accounts. (THEY CLOSED THE SERVER AND I LOST MANY PAID CUSTOMERS)
Thats why I have to get 2 servers 1 for paid hosting and the other for free hosting.

I might buy another DUAL server from dell.com and colocated at theplanet datacenter or any other I will only have to pay $60 a month for co location I think that will be better.

Would it be possible to give access to say account staff who could check peoples accounts to check for illegal files?

-Just a thought, not sure if it's even possible-

we could check them with xerox-hosting its not hard to figure out how (if ya know cPanel/whm fluently)

Yeah but on on the vaio-hosting we doens't had full whm access, so we couldn't check them.

Yea ya could all ya had to do is login to the vaio-hosting cpanel.............theres you have access to all the hosted clients cpanels/site addressesLike i said if you knew it fluently you would have known ;)

Yup, you can swap at the top, between the accounts ;). I think FTP access would probably be better - an easier way to do it.