xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

BOTTOM

Myself and my mate Russell (who was on here for awhile) absolutely love this show. It is so damn funny. The wisecracks and total slapstick humour are right up our alley.Favourite parts are too many to name...particularly like Guest House Paradiso; their movie...and also all of their live shows. We went to see them once in Belfast, seriously laughed our balls off.

Hi Pavel! Yeah, Guest House Paradiso that was a great one... never saw them live though, on video, nope not seen that... but this show... oh boy, oh boy oh boy! damn its funny!

Their last show (The Y-Front's Tour) was damn funny. Although Richie is beginning to show his age after the car crash he was in...;).It was good though...I have the DVD of it; god knows how many times I've watched it.

You're going to wear the grooves off it... thats what my dad says... ;) Yeah I'd love to see them live, too bad about the accident but atlast he's up and about again thats great.

hmmmm, i think there on par with each other - but thats just me. "vivian vivan always bloody vivian when something goes wrong"

"How many people does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one, me, cause I'm the only one around here who does anything anyway."it had its moments but the music was ALWAYS out place and those talking mice were awful... just awful...

If you like bottom - watch the young ones - it's even better

Damn right Hazaa...Both were incredibly funny shows. Wouldn't mind getting them on DVD (whenever they come out...or if they are already out).

The golden age of Brit comedy. Anyone like Red Dwarf it's one of my favourite shows of all time; but I hate all the pissing around that they are doing with it at the minute. (Film...new series etc..) Don't want them to kill it off...it was good as it was.