xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Admin or stoneddevil please respond

Well everyone has been asking about whats been going on, and whats going to happen. Well im hear to explain all.

Well after a good run as a free host, admin has got to the point where he can longer keep up and pay for the free server. Also, he has been having tons of troubles with the free server, as you can all tell as of right now. So admin has decided to shut down, for the time being, the free hosting. This will happen as soon as he makes the switch to the new hosting name and company. Galaxy-Webhost.com That will be the new name of FNH. As you can tell, i have been working on a new design for this new name. This new hosting will be paid and reseller only. It will be the same low prices as the current FNH paid and resseller hosting prices.  

As you have noticed, the free hosting server has not been working recently. This has been due to problems with the apache, and also the cpu has been having problems. The datacenter where the server is located must be having problems. admin is very sorry this had to happen.

And you might be wondering how i know as much as i do. Well admin and myself will be partnering up with the new site. I will be making templates for his customers, custom ones people get free when the sign up for his hosting. He will also reffer people to my site for templates. I will also be reffering all visitors i get to Galaxy-Webhost for all there hosting needs. Its often a good thing for a site to have a good partnership with a template site, and thats what admin and myself are doing.  

As for all the free hosting people right now, admin is very sorry this had to happen. But he hopes this will be for the best. Please if you can get in cpanel, back up your site as soon as you can!!

If you have anymore quesitons about what is going on, please feel free to post in here or send me a pm, or e-mail me at StonedDevil@gmail.com admin is quite busy trying to fix the free hosting server so people can backup there site, and he has trusted me with filling all of you in.

As stated by admin:

"Hello, everyone I dont have time right now to right the story but FNH free hosting server only free hosting server is closing. backup your site asap if you need paid hosting contact sales@freenukehosting.com with your forum username so you can get 30% off any of our paid services."

EDIT: Dont take this so badly. FNH is not dying, its turning in something new. yes, free hosting is going for now, but that is because of the problems its been having, and also the fact admin is having problems paying for it. Hopefully after Galaxy-Webhost becomes the best paid host ever, admin will bring back free hosting.

What about us?? what about the staff?

[REPLY BY STONEDDEVIL TROUGH PM]:Tommorw i will talk to admin on AIM. I will ask him about the staff, i will voice any concerns everyone has, and i will get his response. I will work to get all of this solved and settled. I know im not as active and as good as a member as most of the staff, but because of timing, and me entering the contest 2 days after admin started it, i have learned what is going to happen, and was given the task of informing everyone else.Ill talk to admin tommorw for sure, and i will get all the details as to what will be happening, please bear with me.

Ok, well im talking to adminThe forums will stay open, and the staff will stay on to help moderate the forums.THe free hosting will only be gone for a few months, until admin can pay for the servers again. ;)

THe free hosting will only be gone for a few months, until admin can pay for the servers again.  ;)

Is this 100% right? Should we inform the rest of the community?