xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

URGENT - Need someone to help with PHP NUKE site... BIG prob

My sister has gone and deleted all the files she could from my site. I have a backup from about 1 or 2 weeks ago...All I need is someone to fix everything for me please ;)I will pay 100 FNH$ for someone to fix it, or you name the price! ;)ThanksEDIT: If you can help, please PM me or IM me. (IM's at bottom of post) :roll:

My sister has gone and deleted all the files she could from my site. I have a backup from about 1 or 2 weeks ago...All I need is someone to fix everything for me please ;)
I will pay 100 FNH$ for someone to fix it, or you name the price! ;)

Thanks

EDIT: If you can help, please PM me or IM me. (IM's at bottom of post) :roll:

Sorry Boo but LMAO - I hope you cut her hair or something.

lol, No, I didn't cut her hair, but I cracked the shits at her and made her cry... :DIt might seem harsh, but what's more? Your sister (that you don't like) crying or your website (which you spent months on) being destroyed? :roll:Anyway, back to the subject, God is fixing it up for me, but I would like to keep this post here for a little while... when I'm done, I'll delete it ;)I'll un-sticky it too ;)

ur little nasty sister is a hacker ;).well i don't think i can help but good luck with it. But wouldn't it work if u just reupload the files again?