xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Almost 2 weeks now, whats going on?

Well........almost two weeks now.......yeah.......I bought "Plan B"When, almost two weeks ago.Yeah......I got the paypal e-mail upon buying plan "B" and then another e-mail some mins later from freenukehostingLike so,From : <service@intl.paypal.com>Subject : Subscription Receipt for Plan BFrom : Free Nuke Hosting <nukehosting@gmail.com>Subject : your accountAll that i'm asking for is that someone that knows what is going on, to fill me in on why its taking them this long to set me up, and if my next payment is only going to be taken out 30 days after i have been giving my info for my webspace. I have payed 6 dollars american, is that to much to ask for? i payed someone i just like to know what there doing with my money ;)I like to have some Admin or someone higher to fill me in also.Thank you for your timeDago~

probably it's that the admin is busy fixing the free server. Though i think there are ppl who can create accounts so just be patient i am sure they gonna fix all that

Well i just hope i get my web info soon i would like to start on my site right away, i was hoping i would have hade it befor my March break started, but i guess not. :cry:

Yeah.. we all hope. I'm getting into trouble right now to. cuz my lycos database space is almost full :oops:. hope they'll fix it this week. or so

Yeah we all hope that this problem will be fixed soon. I really don't think that this is fair for persons who have bought hosting here and they don't have there account working. And just to make us feel a lil bit relaxed, i think that the admin should say something about this him self, cause up to now the admin haven't even say a word, I think. It wouldn't kill just to spend like 1min posting a message. Would it?

Busy shouldn't be used as an excuse. If the admins are really that busy, they should still make time AT LEAST for the people who paid. Such a problem shouldn't have occurred for someone who paid for his account.If his problem is not resolved soon, do you think others will be confident enough to buy your paid hosting too? I mean, it's been 2 weeks. That's a long time.

The problem is only with free hosting accounts. Paid hostings are fine, up and running smoothly. Let's wait for admin to add- in min (admin).. hehe