xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Donating FNH $

Tron you wanna work together, for the forces of good and fight evil lol ;)*edit we can both be kings, u can have a lil avatar like mine ;))*

I have thousands. Note the new name.

NONE OF YOU GET ANY.

Unless you ask nice.

how did you get that much money and you only have
23 posts

rofl, how about give all ur money to me :twisted:You earned 1.25 FNH$ for that postYayi get money for editing my post?You earned 0.9 FNH$ for that postlol...kool? i didnt know that, weird.....0.9 FNH$$ w00ties

Yeah, you get money for editing your post, as long as it's longer than the first. You can also earn negative FNH$ if it's shorter. ;)

Tron you wanna work together, for the forces of good and fight evil lol ;)
*edit we can both be kings, u can have a lil avatar like mine ;))*

Yes please! I'll be a king

Hey you damm bastard. how the hell you added this to my rank?? "Little Brother owns me"???? ill tell you this. this dont scare me ya heard? and bro "Little Brother owns me" SOUNDS madd *person*. :arrow:

I just saw your post in Feedback/Suggestion/Bugs about Little Brother changing your title,I thought you did it at first. I guess it's not to funny if it was done without your permission

Man.....you are some sick guy. they put it for a reason i kno but without my permission nahhhh ??? I dont even kno you. anyways this tittle is to *person* for me to keep so I just send a pm to the admins about this. Hope this is still funny to you. FNH dont need little mental guys like you. :arrow: