xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

ftp problem

Hey I have a paid account. Was just wondering if anyone else was having problems with ftp. I can log in fine but when my ftp prog runs the LIST command i get the following error.

Error 425 Unable to build data connection: Connection timed out

I intend to start a support ticket for it. But thought i'd give it a day or two here first. Maybe someone else has had the same problem.

Btw....file manager works fine. And it was working one day at bout 10 am then by 2 pm i started getting this error. I have been on a business trip since then (about a week ago) and i still get the same prob now.

I just got a paid account today, and i have to wait for the dns to propagate, as soon as it does, ill check and see if i get the same problem.

can any one log in from different PC? i mean if i hav an account and want to log in but on diff computers. is this possible :arrow:

can any one log in from different PC? i mean if i hav an account and want to log in but on diff computers. is this possible :arrow:

Yes, that's possible.

I am logging in via Bullet proof FTP (client). It has been working fine since I got hosting at the beggining of January. Just now started to have this problem. I have also tried FTP Commander. hmmm as I wrote this i started thinking and tried loggin in via "internet explorer" by typing ftp addy in the address bar. It works :? :? . . Still a bit confused but I spose as long as it works......

Have you tried PASV mode in your FTP client?

EGAD !!!!

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

hmm guess i gotta figure out how to pay u with fnh money now

(;):D figured it out ;):D)

It doesnt matter. Just had the same problem before~Thanks for the donation~ Woow, that's a huge donation indeed.So glad I can do a little help here.