xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Hey All. Intro

Hey all I am from the states and enjoy all the free time i get on the comp. I am trying to break myself into more advanced web design and graphic design. I am also big time into MMORPG's like Everquest, Lineage 2, Star Wars Galaxies and I am getting to beta test EQ2 which will be kick *bottom* in my opinion.hope to meet you all in some way or another at some point in time through the forums. be safe and if got any questions i might be able to help with dont hesitate to contact via PM or trystim@gmail.com

Welcome. You sound like a rather friendly person, and one how likes playing on the computer. I'm sure many people around the forum would be more than happy to talk to you and there are some (...I know) who probably will ask for your help, as long as they know you can. Later, J.

Here again..another intro from someone who is not new, but at least you said some **** about yourself unlike...anyway hi.Oh did I mention I could have your site taken down? That layout is from a free layout site I know that for a fact. And I know they always have copyrights...and yours doesn't have one for the layout so you had to have taken it out...which is illigal...here at least.

Oh did I mention I could have your site taken down? That layout is from a free layout site I know that for a fact. And I know they always have copyrights...and yours doesn't have one for the layout so you had to have taken it out...which is illigal...here at least.

Please give me a link because I can verify and provide screenshots to prove to you for 100% fact that the site layout i am using is not from another site in fact if you look at the source code it says how i put it together all throught it is called XARA. look at the source code before you assume please.

I can't stand anyone looking at my source code, it makes me feel like they're x-raying me. :(Triple X, that is a very popular style of layout he uses, and if you compare them closely by your eyes, chances are they're different.

Oh did I mention I could have your site taken down? That layout is from a free layout site I know that for a fact. And I know they always have copyrights...and yours doesn't have one for the layout so you had to have taken it out...which is illigal...here at least.

Please give me a link because I can verify and provide screenshots to prove to you for 100% fact that the site layout i am using is not from another site in fact if you look at the source code it says how i put it together all throught it is called XARA. look at the source code before you assume please.
I didn't asume I've seen it ~_~ but I don't remember the site...and my history cleared yesterday so....screw it.
So if you made it why the flip did you put all that stuff on it? like "Your Heading 1" and others I mean, thats normaly only there when its off a site...or did you submit it to a site? that might explain it...

I am awaiting approval from a site i submitted to as a template yes.  I wont lie about my stuff ever basically i took a xara template and modded it for my needs

Ok fine, nvm then I was wrong I admit that. Anyway...