xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

check this 2 links

I would go with Yahoo :? dont reallt know "FM" Never Heard Of

OK, based on establishing a web store through this 2 links, which one do you think is more user-friendly? What if you are just a newbie to web design? Yahoo is not everything :shock:

P.S. Both links got a tutorial or instructions, please feel free to create one for yourself. [be careful that you do not actually sign up for the e-commerce site because that will bring you into actually creating a store and you will have to pay for it through your credit card.]

I would do it all myself. But of course im an uber web guru, so thats just me, im not noobish at all.But i would go with yahoo. More user friendly and also alot better service, as well as its a known and trusted company

i prefer yahoo is much better, logically these site is so respected, mentioning its capabilities and capacities it really has the abilities to cope up the method of web but still its not the best one hope you have decided :D

i prefer yahoo is much better, logically these site is so respected, mentioning its capabilities and capacities it really has the abilities to cope up the method of web but still its not the best one hope you have decided :D