xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Cannt create DB

Finally I can log in cPanel. Thanks for bringing back vaio-hosting.com.

But when I tried to create a database or a database user in the cPanel, I get the creation successful message, but when I click "go back", I found actually there is no DB or user is created.

I've been tring that for 2 days, but with no luck still cannt resolve the problem.

Is there something to do with the URL I used to login cPanel?
I can only login cPanel using http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ here.

Any informaion will be appreciated.

PS: my account name is nagisa, Domain name is C2.vaio-hosting.com

But I did a search, it seems there is nobody else has the same problem.
Are you in vaio-hosting, Mastermund?

Yes. I tried creating a DB like you did, and indeed the same thing happened to me. I think it's safe to assume that most, if not all, Vaioers wnot' be creating any new DBs for a while.

Apache is still not working right. More than likely someone uploaded a bad file, or something and messed up Apache. To make and use a database you have to have apache server running on your computer with mysql support. Since Apache is currently down, those functions and programs, along with your site, wont be working. Site tight and just wait, it will be fixed soon, admin is one person!! It takes time for him to get everthing done.

OIC.I see no reason prevent me from waiting a FREE hosting which provides 800MB space and UNLIMITIED bw. :roll: I thinks mods can use some kind of pinned post like a bug lists and update them when there is a new bug reported or some previous one has got fixed.

that would be nice, but check in the free hosting support forums, thats ususlly where stuff like that is posted. And just pm me if u need any more help, im on all night cause i have no life at all :D

Thanks OrionLeingod.But I'd like to post here coz we can get some FNH$ right? I found this is prety intersting. We're more active than before, arent we~ :D

lol yea. since like 10 hours ago i have made about 65 posts :Dive also got like 350 in the bank, and im getting close to getting enough for my title!!This new fnh$ is a great idea and addition. I hope the add more to this system!!

But I did a search, it seems there is nobody else has the same problem.
Are you in vaio-hosting, Mastermund?

I'm getting the same problem that NAGISA is having.

Thanks OrionLeingod.
But I'd like to post here coz we can get some FNH$ right? I found this is prety intersting. We're more active than before, arent we~ ;)

That's what interest ppl to post more, like me. ;)

I say admin should dumb Apache, and then reinstall it ;) Unless we would lose everything (which i doubt) Just my thoughts though ;)Tim :twisted:

I say admin should dumb Apache, and then reinstall it ;) Unless we would lose everything (which i doubt) Just my thoughts though ;)
Tim :twisted:

For you atleast the Title of your site appears. For many of us it is yet to come alive. Lets wait patiently till everything is restored completely.

The title apperas because I'm useing cjb.net witch is a url redirect it loads the cjb.net site, then redirects to my site, that is why my title apperas ;)Tim :twisted: