xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Does anyone know XBOX 2 launch date?

theres no exact date yetxbox 2, codenamed by microsoft Xenon, is very closed to the public. As of yet, Miscrosoft hasnt made public any details about the system, not anything about it having a HDD or not, nothing about its release, and nothing about its full power. Only thing we have seen is a preview of a xenon game in the last issue of Game Informer, which i must say looked friggin amazing, 10,000 tiems better than whats currently out. Find that issue of game infromer to learn more.And oh yea, Microsoft has announced its hoping for a Late 2005 release, but remeber Halo 2.......So dont get your hopes up just yet ;D

As StoneddDevil said, no date released yet, however, many rumors suggest the name will be the Xbox 360 (Xbox 2 would sound inferior to the PS3), and that the hard drive will be optional. From what ive heard, it should be out by christmas.

theres no exact date yet
xbox 2, codenamed by microsoft Xenon, is very closed to the public. As of yet, Miscrosoft hasnt made public any details about the system, not anything about it having a HDD or not, nothing about its release, and nothing about its full power. Only thing we have seen is a preview of a xenon game in the last issue of Game Informer, which i must say looked friggin amazing, 10,000 tiems better than whats currently out. Find that issue of game infromer to learn more.

And oh yea, Microsoft has announced its hoping for a Late 2005 release, but remeber Halo 2.......So dont get your hopes up just yet ;D

Thats true i hated what they did to HL2 but were doing good i just want to know too much rumors about it