xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Everything is going to fast!

Everything is going to fast! Fnh is going to fast i feel like everyminute something else happends.How do you feel about FNH now peopl? :?

Well every minute someone is posting. I'm sure the added bonus of FNH$ is a great catalyst.

I'm not really sure what you mean, How do you feel about FNH now? If you mean the hosting, I'm glad the FTP still works, as I haven't gotten my site up yet. I just hope the issue with the free hosting is resolved and won't happen again in the future. :?

Well every minute someone is posting. I'm sure the added bonus of FNH$ is a great catalyst.

I'm not really sure what you mean, How do you feel about FNH now? If you mean the hosting, I'm glad the FTP still works, as I haven't gotten my site up yet. I just hope the issue with the free hosting is resolved and won't happen again in the future.  :?

i have been motivated to post even more..naww not really..lol

I'm not really sure what you mean, How do you feel about FNH now? If you mean the hosting, I'm glad the FTP still works, as I haven't gotten my site up yet. I just hope the issue with the free hosting is resolved and won't happen again in the future.  :?

Thats true FNH is a great place but the everything has a catch its a good community and a good host even though it has downtime but its free and no ads!

yea u really cant complain about fnh. Its free.. no ads.... massive space bandwith.. something like this is an offer you can pass up :D

Yesterday I seriously spent the whole day on FNH trying to keep up with all the posts that were posted while I was sleeping and at school! This new mod is good because it made a lot more people post... a lot more! BUT I think it has made people greedy... half the people on FNH now are offering something for FNH$! I don't get why they do this! I mean yeah... it's good to have money, but it's VIRTUAL! :roll: Maybe people just like to be greedy! :D Too greedy! :twisted:

I just like doing it. If i have a goal ill get it. Thats why im doing it, i just want a custom title, 200 more to go.I just need to stop donating to Boomba or else ill give it all to him before i can buy a new title :-PBut people are getting greddy about this. Now if you could buy like a month of paid hosting, or some new features for ur site, then i would understand being greedy, at least a lil bit

Yesterday I seriously spent the whole day on FNH trying to keep up with all the posts that were posted while I was sleeping and at school! This new mod is good because it made a lot more people post... a lot more! BUT I think it has made people greedy... half the people on FNH now are offering something for FNH$! I don't get why they do this! I mean yeah... it's good to have money, but it's VIRTUAL!  :roll: Maybe people just like to be greedy! :D Too greedy!  :twisted:

I agree with ya:

1. Lots more activity - I'm like new thread, read, moderate if needed, go back to main page, see a new thread etc.

2. Hopefuly the money thing will bring in more people