xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Bible

Has anyone read the bible? What books do you like the most and why. I am in the process of reading it and like it so far. I am a protestant . What are all of you?

Nice. I am starting to read a NLT version. That way i can actually read it lol. I am not trying to learn old english and arabic.

PROVERDS...i was thought in catolic school to read one proverds everyday..hmm dont ask why i went to catolic school...long story..ahahahhaahahaahh :D

Ohhhhhhhh. Fun.Did they beat you with rulers? They did that to my dad. mean nuns.  :x

ahahahahahah..na ofcourse not..but the lectures wore crazy..i rather die instead..i had to like sit down and listen to them lecture me for hours!!!

thank god i am out of there..lol

oooo fun. Yeesh. I went to christian school for a year. Wasn't that great. I missed like 80 days of school lol. Lucky for me, i have been baptized since lol.

actually i did some bad things so..i had to go no matter what..lol was kinda nice..they had alot of nice girls there!!...girls that were very bored and lonely cause their parents..were kinda stricted about them..lol :D

hmm..acutally i went to a really bad high school before..then i kinda got in the wrong company.and hmm..parents sent me to the christian school...but that was liking puttig a fox in a chicken house!! ahahahah

lol, WarLoCk :DI've never read thou bible and thy never plans to. I don't understand that mumbo jumbo... maybe if it was written in HTML..... :roll: :D

I've never read thou bible and thy never plans to. I don't understand that mumbo jumbo... maybe if it was written in HTML.....  :roll:  :D

Boomba i think that bible isn't hard book. i think that it is a incredible book. i try to learn bible every day, because i belive that's really a God word!

"]actually i did some bad things so..i had to go no matter what..lol was kinda nice..they had alot of nice girls there!!...girls that were very bored and lonely cause their parents..were kinda stricted about them..lol ;)

From what I'm imagining in my head about this particular situation. It sounds to me like someone had fun ;).

Hope you weren't taking advantage of some poor lonely souls...