xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My website still down???

I do not know what is going on here, but it looks like some of you are gettign your site back and I do not. I am confused!Leaving home for just a few days and all these new things are happening. I can not access cpanel any longer, and my website is still down!!! *I am in panic here! What the heck is going on!!!Some of you are getting your site back running according to a thread I saw. And mine is still down. While now I can not access the cpanel. And what the heck happen to the FAQ thread!!!! Okay this down thing is taking too long. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE STATUS!?!?!?!?!?!?

Admin is one person, it takes time for him to do everything. And also just be patient. Currently the Apache server is down. Apache is what is used to run everything. With Apache down you can not access your site, and also you can not do any database work, so just wait. Admin will take care of this when he can. Try looking in the Free Hosting Support forum, there is an announcment about it there :D

be patient. I used to have a problem with my account. What I did was I contacted them via the email at the address given on the first email I received from this host. Then after several days without any reply I tried again. Besides you can also submit a ticket via this link http://forums.xisto.com/
Now my account is problem free and I am very happy with it.

But if im right u got paid hosting right? THis is currently a problem with free hosting, like i said, its going to be fixed as soon as admin can get to it :D