xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

5000 FNH$

Since the bargain forum is not open yet, I'll post this here.Alright, I will give 5000 FNH$ to whoever wants to make me a simple template. It should look nice, and not be TOO simple, but doesn't need to be complex. You can either post here or PM me if you're interested. And don't be decieved by my number to the left. I have a massive amount of FNH$ in the bank, currently. :D

Can you provide any requirements you have for the template (colors and such). Do you want the template to be geared towards a business site or something like a personal site? I can probably take the job, but I will need more info.

Yep, sure. It will be for a personal site. Here are some details:It should have one part (column) for a navigation panel, which can be filled in with a list of links. It should also have a div or something similar (table cell, etc) where main content should go. I'd like a header, that has the text CodeFX somewhere on it. As for colors, you can pick a general theme that you think looks good. Preferably red, green, or blue, but I don't really care. Any other questions?

Alright, I'll add your template to my to-do list. I can probably have it done in a day or two - it depends how much time I have tomorrow. I'll PM you when it is done. If the template isn't satisfactory, I can always make another.

Right. I'll give you half of the FNH$ tomorrow, and the rest once I've got the template.Mods, you can lock this now. :mrgreen:EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to say (whoops) that I'd like this to be tech styled. :oops: