xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FNH Banner

Hey, i need some help with this banner. Its for the new design for the FNH site, and i just cant think of what to pu here. It needs to have a picture of like a screen abd servers, like about of the hosts have online. Use your imagination!!

Heres the banner as is right now, it has to stay this size to fit. Flash design are accepted as well!!!

admin: STICKED BY ADMIN

Posted Image

hey...what colors would u like? what fonts..any specific? do you have the rest of the layout to display..so peepz can probably get a better idea..and be able to match..what text do you want on it? :D

the new one is also not done yet ;) theres alot of stuff still missing, i jsut put it up so they would know how it looks for help with a banner creation

That is a well tremplate design StonedDevil if i may say so myself. For the banner hmmm lil tricky, i would suggest nothing to fancy, maybe something that goes along with the logo.

Posted Image

I will try and think of something and get back to this post later on.