xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

cpanal/ftp doesnt work

I would post in the support section but it says Sorry, but only moderators can post topics in this forum. and I pm'ed the account creator and wait 3-4 days and still np response so if any admin can help me that be great. username: silenturl: dawnfortheporr.vaio-hosting.com I would like it to be changed to dawnforthepoor.vaop-hosting.comthanksTim

umm I just came on this for yesterday so have some respect *BLEEP* and I was also asking to change my url so it not all have to do with server being down...

What does it matter if you came on yesterday? People have been posting this for days, and yesterday was no exception. You could at least read the stickies in the hosting support section...

well sorry *BLEEP* u dont have to be rude about it.... there things called manners and telling someone in a professional manner.

omg I am not going to argue over a this *BLEEP*en topic, Only a 12 year old would get all pissed about this... end if topic . Admin lock it please

it wasnt nice to be rude about it, but silencast, you should have read the stickeys. only a 12 yr old would be so newbish to not know that.

silentcast, it is not acceptable to be rude to staff. Concider this as your first warning. 3 Warning will get you banned. I hope this is clear. FNH will not tolerate rudness towards the site staff.

Please visit.

http://forums.xisto.com/

Locked.