xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
clouds421

Did You See Hero?

yeh i heard its doing well in the box office. Personally I liked it. I liked at the end where Jet Li portrayed as some fighter i forgot his name. well the part where is he said something like sacrificing oneself for a greater good. The sex scenes were bizarre and I don't think it was appropiate because I never saw Chinese people done anything like that. Only i have seen them kiss. My mom hated it but she doesn't appreciate it as i do....

I actually bought the DVD when it first came out, lol, so it's a little vague & I haven't gotten a chance to watch it again. My friends tell me that they cut scenes and redid the English subtitles (more succinct) so it was less accurate. The critcisms I hear are from people going in expecting to see a martial arts movie when it's kind of borderline artsy. But some of shots are just really beautiful.

Check out the trailers if you haven't seen it: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That fight sequence was just wow.