xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

[My Blog] Why I like FNH forum

I like this forum for the following reasons:1). This forum is one of the most fastest forums which opens with lightning fast. I hate to wait my own posting appear in a year. :D2). There are mods who always help others.3). Admin who doesn't talk but always work hard behind the scene.4). Because one can discuss all kinds of topic which is very much restricted in other forums. 5). Because there are newbies who don't care anything and post wherever they like; finally their posts land safely at SPAM CAN. hehe..6). Because membership touches 4000 even though the site went down for a week. It invites complaint and praise. Meaning there are two types of people in the forum, cold and warm ones. 7). There were few people who left FNH who complaint that FNH is not good but we came to learn that they left because of some other reasons... hehe..8). Because I will continue editing this post with more points.. possible upto 100, that's a challenge... wot say?

I like this forum for the following reasons:
1). This forum is one of the most fastest forums which opens with lightning fast. I hate to wait my own posting appear in a year. :D

2). There are mods who always help others.

3). Admin who doesn't talk but always work hard behind the scene.

4). Because one can discuss all kinds of topic which is very much restricted in other forums.  

5). Because there are newbies who don't care anything and post wherever they like; finally their posts land safely at SPAM CAN. hehe..

6). Because membership touches 4000 even though the site went down for a week. It invites complaint and praise. Meaning there are two types of people in the forum, cold and warm ones.  

7). There were few people who left FNH who complaint that FNH is not good but we came to learn that they left because of some other reasons... hehe..

8). Because I will continue editing this post with more points.. possible upto 100, that's a challenge... wot say?

yeah i have to totally agree with you on that one... except number 9 u need THEY GIVE AWAY FREE 800MB HOSTING!! LOL!!

nice idea, keep makeing it bigger till you get rich!!!!' maybe i should try it? na wouldnt work for me, i would get in trouble for spamming or something like that :D

nice idea, keep makeing it bigger till you get rich!!!!' maybe i should try it? na wouldnt work for me, i would get in trouble for spamming or something like that ;)

I get rich or not I dont care bro. Every post I'm getting more than 3FNH$ why should I worry about getting rich by posting useless stuffs. Just see my posts and you will only realize that its different from what it looks like. Hope you enjoy... thanks.

I like this forum for the following reasons:
1). This forum is one of the most fastest forums which opens with lightning fast. I hate to wait my own posting appear in a year. ;)

2). There are mods who always help others.

3). Admin who doesn't talk but always work hard behind the scene.

4). Because one can discuss all kinds of topic which is very much restricted in other forums.  

5). Because there are newbies who don't care anything and post wherever they like; finally their posts land safely at SPAM CAN. hehe..

6). Because membership touches 4000 even though the site went down for a week. It invites complaint and praise. Meaning there are two types of people in the forum, cold and warm ones.  

7). There were few people who left FNH who complaint that FNH is not good but we came to learn that they left because of some other reasons... hehe..

8). Because I will continue editing this post with more points.. possible upto 100, that's a challenge... wot say?

More members like this please!

yes, I agree with you ! This forum is one of the most fastest forums. It's really fast.I'm a new member. so i don't know much about this forum and people here. And my English is not good. ;) (i'm still learning English everday). ;) But I hope you are right. :D nice to meet you here.

Hope you get good with your English soon, phunghai ;)And I agree Haz. Like my Mum says... If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all... but I never did listen to her :roll: