xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Shop...

Ok just want to be sure before I spend my FNH$, does the shop really work?because when I clicked on view effects (test effects) it didn't show any modification on the text I puted in...

Ok just want to be sure before I spend my FNH$, does the shop really work?
because when I clicked on view effects (test effects) it didn't show any modification on the text I puted in...

If you're useing FireFox I don't think it works... (or thats what i hear any ways)

Tim :twisted:

lol you are right with IE it works perfectly... since I'm using FireFox i won't spend my money on this I think :D I'm gonna spend my money on my title I think

lol Sounds like a plan man to bad that they don't work with FireFox though :D ...Maybe in FireFox's next version?Tim :twisted:

From what i understand, Firefox is the best browser (even though i am not using one. downloaded once but i think IE is the most convinient web browser). What other people think.

god is rich donate me some money :D There should be upgrades for the Hosting i mean Like 1000Fnh$ u get 1GB bandwitdh more but to preserve them you need 500fnh$ per month. That will be cool

god is rich donate me some money :D There should be upgrades for the Hosting i mean Like 1000Fnh$ u get 1GB bandwitdh more but to preserve them you need 500fnh$ per month. That will be cool

A proposal like that is ridiculous, and all it would do would be to give the mods more spam to control. Not to mention that if enough people got that much money Admin would be hard-pressed to give out more bandwidth for free. If you need more bandwidth/space, get a paid server.

A proposal like that is ridiculous, and all it would do would be to give the mods more spam to control. Not to mention that if enough people got that much money Admin would be hard-pressed to give out more bandwidth for free. If you need more bandwidth/space, get a paid server.

Although I do agree with you on some aspects of your argument, I do not however think it is rediculous I kinda think its a good idea :D Maybe the Job mod would be a nice add on then the mods/admin can set jobs for users to earn FNH$ and then they could buy the bandwith/other stuff with that :D I don't kno just an idean ...

Tim :twisted:

I also agree with crazzyt9. How is it ridiculous? I've seen this idea work well in other places. Just because an idea might cause more spam for the mods to control doesn't mean it does not have its merits. If you're that worried about enough people getting that much money, make the price high then, or make it so they cannot upgrade unless they've used up say 80% of their bandwidth every month.If there were no spam, there wouldn't be a need for moderators to exist, eh?

It's not like we should create more spam though. I can't argue with past experience though, so perhaps it would work if there were guidelines to keep users from claiming bandwidth they won't use.