xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Update to PHPBB 2.0.13

I understand that this is a heavily modded forum but wouldn't it be better if u update the version to PHPBB2.0.13 or u just wait so some mods will be out for 2.0.13. I updated my forum with my friend yesterday and except of the security fixes which we can't c i think it's a bit faster.

THis is the fastest board I've ever used. version 2.0.13 is quite slow due to much graphics... I don't see it neccessary to update or upgrade it.. :!:

THis is the fastest board I've ever used. version 2.0.13 is quite slow due to much graphics... I don't see it neccessary to update or upgrade it..  :!:

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. There are no graphics changes for 2.0.13. It contains just as much graphics as 2.0.11.

As I've mentioned in my previous post, the upgrade to 2.0.13 is an edit of only TWO files to fix a security glitch.

I can use the glitch anytime to bring this forum down, but I won't, neither will I teach people how to. There might be people who will do that though if they do not upgrade.

I upgraded my forums to v2.0.13 - theres no difference in the speed ;). I think windborn is right.Please have mercy on FNH but teach me that trick! ;)

i know that the difference is on the security but the diference on the speed wasn't caused by that lol my friend just got a new host. didn't notice.Though it is not only 2.0.13 because it is 2.0.11 and 2.0.12. So there are more security fixes not just 2.