xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

which musical instrument u like most?

It depends on what group I am listening to:If I'm listening Heavy Metal, I like to concentrate on the guitar, and more if it's Children Of Bodom.If I'm listening to any other metal group, such as Fear Factory, Machine Head, Kataklysm, ... I concentrate on the drums.The only group I have been persuaded by by its bass guitar has been Korn. That guy rocks with the bass guitar. Oh My God!!

I like drums. lol i like to make hip hop beats with them and it sounds kinda hot. I dont own one but soon will be. :arrow:

Keyboards and synths. Not only does a normal accoustic piano sound good, but synths can produce an amazing number of sounds.

The electric guitar is my favourite instrument since I played one ;). I've been playing that for like 3-4 years now.. still a beginning I guess compared to a lot of people. I generally play a lot of Melodic metal (ie. In Flames). Next would probably be the drums. I started learning that a while ago.. I'm pretty good with the double kick pedal ;). And third would be the keyboards (I can't play it.. but sounds wicked)

I like the internal human sound module... if trained correctly it can create any sound apart from the sounds it cannot create! Experiments in the use of human sound modules have proved to be a great success. I'm currently conducting an experiment/album that uses only the human sound module to create the sound of various instruments. Too add difficulty to the task, each instrument sound must be made whilst saying the name of the instrument or sound. I've found things like the triangle to be very difficult whereas the reverse cymbal is extremely simple.Apart from that other instruments I find to be very fantastic are the acoustic bass, the use of silence for atmosphere and of course the pedal steel guitar.Digeridoo's make fine pipes if you can't perform circular breathing... Just a thought!