xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My guacamole recipe

4 tomatoes 2 onionsa handfull of salsa3 chilli peppers3 teaspoons of salta little mustard4 avocados (very ripe but not rotten)process all ingredients exceot for the avocados. dice the avocados and mix everythingbuy 13 small doritos bags (80 grams)serves 20 peoplegoes fine with champagne ;)

:roll: lol... I have to say... this is definately the first recipe I have seen on FNH... I don't like Guacawateva so I'm not gonna try it :D

Maybe FNH should merge with a food company :mrgreen:I shall put the idea forward to the girls I live with - they love cooking, I love eating, it's a perfect set up.I'll see what they think :roll:

Yum! Sounds wonderful!Of course, your talking to someone that has been living off of cold polish sausages straight out of the frig for the last month, haven't had time to eat. I like guacamole made with cream cheese and avacodos, and then a sprinkling of the chopped onions and tomatoes. I really keep an eye on the vegtable rack for avacodos to be on sale. Most time they are too expensive to buy, but if they are ever on sale I pig out, believe me.Years ago I used to make goat cheese to sell at the local growers market. I was always making up recipies to use it in and making free samples for people to try, it really helped market the cheese. One of my recipies was Goatie Guacamole. It was a big hit.

sounds interesting, except for the mustard part, but it sounds more like it is an avocado sauce rather then a guacamole. But I will try it any ways but in a down scale.