xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

paid for Reseller 2 Plan

i paid for Reseller 2 plan two days ago and nothing has happened, i replied to the email you sent asking for username and password!!! if its not done by today i want my money back damn! why offer it if nothing is going to be done?!

If you would look @ this forum, you will have noticed that apache has failed. Admin is busy repairing this, so maybe he have's it to busy

The paid accounts are on a different server than vaio-hosting. It should be working, because my reseller is.

Discard my last message then :wink:

people do not get anywhere by moning. as if its his fault. im sure they are doing there best job so sort all the problems. just be patient

i paid for Reseller 2 plan two days ago and nothing has happened, i replied to the email you sent asking for username and password!!!  if its not done by today i want my money back damn! why offer it if nothing is going to be done?!

yeah that seems pretty messed up, try and email and have some patience, dont give up on them that quickly!

exactly my point here, i think they do a great job herekeep up the good work, ignore idiots like them. i dont have a problem with anything you do. well done

i paid for Reseller 2 plan two days ago and nothing has happened, i replied to the email you sent asking for username and password!!!  if its not done by today i want my money back damn! why offer it if nothing is going to be done?!

Same here...

I ordered the reseller 3 plan and replied to the username, password, and domain name e-mail 2 days ago...i have yet to receive my account info...

I don't understand why FNH doesn't use instant setup for their plans...it's really not that hard to set up...

exactly my point here, i think they do a great job here
keep up the good work, ignore idiots like them. i dont have a problem with anything you do. well done

what do you mean great job?!?!? they are doing an SUPER AWESOME GREAT BEST JOB THEY CAN DO job. how can you complain? its free!!! lol

My account was set up before my payment even reached him! He has his busy moments and quiet moments... I chose a good time :D

it's just because admin is busy repairing the Apache rpoblem. Don't worry i am sure admin will give u hosting for as many days as u paid. Don't worry everything will be back soon i am sure.

Same here...

I ordered the reseller 3 plan and replied to the username, password, and domain name e-mail 2 days ago...i have yet to receive my account info...

I don't understand why FNH doesn't use instant setup for their plans...it's really not that hard to set up...

I'm sure that once the problems have died down, you will be able to sort out and downtime losses with the admin. But at the moment, FNH is about to merge with another company, so I hope you can appreciate that the admin will be busy with that.

Haz

exactly my point here, i think they do a great job here
keep up the good work, ignore idiots like them. i dont have a problem with anything you do. well done

what do you mean great job?!?!? they are doing an SUPER AWESOME GREAT BEST JOB THEY CAN DO job. how can you complain? its free!!! lol

in what was was i having ago you fool, i was actually sticking up for them saying they do a job. read carefully you fool