xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why is my website not working! *Moan*

The situation has changed and free hosting is on hold for a few weeks (estimated). Shall I leave this as an announcement?

Yea. And it might be a few months. Depends on when admin can get enough money to pay for it. He needs more people signing up for paid hosting, which is the main reason for makeing FNH more like a paid hostbut leave this announcment for now i think.

Changing the name is a good move in my eyes. Would you want to buy hosting from a company that has Free in its name??Only time will tell on this one

why galaxy-hsting? :? I think just nukehosting is better? Just leave the free out of the name... And maybe you got to advertise more? It'll cost more maybe?

why galaxy-hsting?  :? I think just nukehosting is better? Just leave the free out of the name... And maybe you got to advertise more? It'll cost more maybe?

Nuke hosting is very cool 8). Quick - to domain registration facilities!!