xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why is my website not working! *Moan*

yea as long as its down people who only come on the forums when something is wrong will start posting alot, not reading stickeys, not reading announcments, just posting the same question over and over again. With as good as an offer admin offers, you would think some downtime would be accepted, your getting free hosting, no one has the right to complain when it goes down. They can ask whats wrong, then sit and wait. If they dont like that then they should get a paid account, then they can complain when it doesnt work :-P

if you like my help so much then donate :D

j/k :-P

People are posting, people are depositing.

I really think you donnt need that coz you can make a lot more then I can donate u in an hour :D

Thank You for the update guys...i thought i wouldn't get my site back but now that i know they are working on it...the first day i got my site ti went down but now i'm excited, and i can also acess my c-panel at least i could a couple days ago.

yea as long as its down people who only come on the forums when something is wrong will start posting alot, not reading stickeys, not reading announcments, just posting the same question over and over again.  With as good as an offer admin offers, you would think some downtime would be accepted, your getting free hosting, no one has the right to complain when it goes down. They can ask whats wrong, then sit and wait. If they dont like that then they should get a paid account, then they can complain when it doesnt work :-P

/me picks up a nice confy chair and turns on Pl@yboy channel. I ain't going nowhere :D . too bad my intra's projects are hanging, but it's as you said.. if i had payed 4 it, i would have some reason to complaint (and then again, no service, even a payed one, is perfect and with 100% uptimes).

anyone joining in for a sing-along? :D

and let's not forget to appretiate the guys (wich are now several) that have to put up with us and explain us (over and over again, over several topics) that all that can be done is wait and pray it comes back soon.

Finally (i'm saving on my post count.. i don't want to be put under observation :D .. so excuse my (not so) large post) i would like to send a huge thanks to the guy who is probably "on-job" with the server as i write.

Thanks to all the team :D

thanks guys (mods n miketron) ... i hope the admin could fix the problem fast...plz keep us updated about this...i really like this hosting.. n i dont like to lose it... :wink:

Ok i'll wait. I love your hosting, it's very fast, so i don't want to lost it

yeah ditto lol... well except for the lost i know our stuff is in good hands ;)

i was wondering the same thing. was going to ask but instead decided to have abit of a look around first ;)when do you reckon it will be back up?

It surely misunderstood and it shocked with the one that the account was deleted. :cry: Recovery efforts must hold out though think it is serious

I was wondering, is there an estimate of how long it will take to repair this situtation?I am currently enrolling in a program in which my visitors/members need to access my files.