xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why is my website not working! *Moan*

For those who do not stop asking "why is cpanel at vaio-hosting not working" and "i cant access site".

Apache, the webserver is currently down. That is why you cant access your site or cPanel.

The FTP works because its not run by apache, and so does the mail server.

Please be patient all, the problem is being worked on by admin. You do not need to post again about this - you will know when its back up 8)

Thanks for posting this Tron... Hopefully people look at it, instead of just posting away without reding anything or even searching! :x

so that is it. Okay. I didn't log in in a few days, so I wasn't realy up-to-date because I am very busy with my websites, homework and posting here :mrgreen:

Thanks Tron, but you know that all the n00bs don't read anything before posting.Shame on them! lolBut like asda says, every little helps.

thanks a lot Miketron, i can relax and fell better know, i hope you will not forced to delete accounts without previous advice, regards and please.. be more stable, your hosting is very, very, very good but it can be the best if it be no so much unstable..regards, be wise

Thanks Tron, but you know that all the n00bs don't read anything before posting.
Shame on them! lol

But like asda says, every little helps.

Do they ever read hazaa3000? *smacks forehead* 8)

Thanks Tron, but you know that all the n00bs don't read anything before posting.
Shame on them! lol

But like asda says, every little helps.

Do they ever read hazaa3000? *smacks forehead* 8)

Does anyone ever read hazaa's posts? :roll: :D