xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Uploading System

Ok lets say I have staff members that want to upload stuff from their comps on to the html manager so it can be put on my site. Is their anyway I can make them have their own login pass to the cpanel file uploader but make it so I can restrict what they can access?

Is their anyway I can make them have their own login pass to the cpanel file uploader but make it so I can restrict what they can access?

No, but you can create multiple FTP accounts with restricted privileges.

I made one but every time I tried to log out and log back in with it it says invalid user/pass or error or whatever pops up, you know.

ok got in but theres no button for anyway to upload anything, it only lets them view the files not upload and modify. ANyway to fix it so it will work that way?

Dear why don't use FTP managers... Do you have a proxy server in your institution??? Then you can use http://www.net2ftp.com/ to bypass the server and uploaded to directory assigned by you and with permission... Either you can install in your site...

interesting looking....I'll look into that thing but would be much more appreciative if someone knows something in Cpanel that could fix it, some sort of configuration error or somethin.