xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

photo shop easter eggs

There are pretty easy to get to, but are pretty cool at the same time. Just follow the simple instructions. Go to the bottom of this post to see what your results should be. Dark Matter - Photoshop 1. Hold Ctrl. 2. Click Help. 3. While still holding Ctrl, go to About Photoshop. 4. You should now see a different image than the normal one. Random Quotes - Photoshop 1. In Photoshop hold Ctrl-Alt. 2. Go to Help. 3. While still holding Ctrl and Alt, go to About Photoshop. 4. Hold Ctrl when the image comes up, and click above the "Protected by..." text. 5. Wait for it to start scrolling. Hold Alt to make it go faster. 6. Once it starts over, you will see random quotes where you clicked. Taconite - ImageReady 1. Hold Ctrl. 2. Go to Help. 3. Go to About ImageReady. 4. There will now be a different image than the normal one. The Ducks - ImageReady 1. Do the Taconite trick, as described above. 2. Hold Ctrl and click on different spots on the water. Ducks will appear. Shoot the Ducks - ImageReady 1. Do the above trick to make the ducks appear. 2. Hold Ctrl-Alt and click a duck to shoot it. You won't achieve anything great with these tutorials, but they are just for fun.

wow that shop is awesome it cost alot but it costs alot to change your name 500 FNH$ where did you get that kind cash??? :wink:

Lol, Naz donated it to me for fixing all the mod errors. :( I don't expect to be getting that kind of cash every day. However, I did pretty good today. I think I probably got around 200 points today. :D

yeah I got like almost 30 now and I was thinking about buying one of those glow or color changing effects but none of them seem to work with firefox

Those are pretty cool. I wonder if there are more :shock: But for some reason, i couldnt get the random quotes one to work. the about box would close when i click on protected by