xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What happened?

I wander what happened:Did FNH buy a hosting company?, or... Was FNH eaten by another :shock: ?Can be comprensible...(Sry my bad englishhh)

I've removed one of the posts because the pic was taking up far too much room. I've contacted the user and they should remove it before re-posting.

Yeah i just went and looked yeah, thats pretty wierd, well idk... im just hoping vaio-hosting will be up soon :D need to do something lol get so bored now...*PS 100th post wahoo*

I can't wait until VAIO is back up. I am also getting bored. *Whistling in a bored manner* Nothing to do. Ladeedadeedoo. Anyway, lets all pary that the host will get back up and won't kill our accounts! :D

I can't wait until VAIO is back up. I am also getting bored. *Whistling in a bored manner* Nothing to do. Ladeedadeedoo. Anyway, lets all pary that the host will get back up and won't kill our accounts! :D

They better not delete our accounts or i'll go into a depression :cry: ... Any ways I doubt they'll delete our accounts, but I'm also very bored and now I'm MOVING so I'm falling behind on what I can do with my site (adding mods and all that good stuff...) The thing is I was ALREADY behind schedual from the get go, lol oh well just means when its up I'll have to work even harder to get everything up and going again...

Tim :twisted:

Yea i used to use neoncube and they sucked. They died or something.And all the accounts got deleted. Messed up. I like FNH a lot better anyways.

Yea i used to use neoncube and they sucked. They died or something.And all the accounts got deleted. Messed up. I like FNH a lot better anyways.

i only been with them about 2 weeks..and that was a week before the free hosting accounts went off..so basically i havent experience anything as yet..but as soon as the free hosting gets back..i am gonna sure enjoy it!

Have faith people! IT WILL COME BACK! ;) ;)

That is what we all are waiting.... But something like 3 weeks from now... I'm bored too... :roll:

Have faith people! IT WILL COME BACK! ;) ;)

That is what we all are waiting.... But something like 3 weeks from now... I'm bored too... :roll:
yeah faith.. i think faith died a week ago when it didnt come back the second day it was down lol :D just playin.. ill be waitin..