xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Arcade/Activity mod

Hi FNHI know, this has been suggested before. But why not installing an arcade? (a place with mini-games). And not that it will give forum points but with rankings in the arcade list of a game. And it will keep members active and busy. :DGlad to help :wink:

yes i also suggested this. before i had problems with my old host. it brought in loads more members too because they joined just to play the games. its cool aswell. just a suggestion really. this forum is already great by the way. best ive ever been on. damm rite im staying on it

who does have acsess then, and i will keep requesting it till he or she will install it....its needed on here so bad. well not that bad. but there are much smaller forums than this with it. so this is a big forum and would need one.

Don't do that please. :wink: admin's the one with the access, but he's been inaccessable recently. I'm pestering Naz right now about this, since I can get him a file to do it, so be patient. :DAnd expect it soon.

I didn't know an arcade mod existed that could keep rankings for phpbb. Or is your dear Nazrin going to code up one by hand? :roll:ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban.

Yeah, it exists, available at phpbb-amod.com .  Or were you being sarcastic about that too?

Ahh, I didn't know of that site. Score one for you :D

ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban, from the mysterious guy who did it.

You may have to install another mod for that (I THINK) atleast we have to for php-nuke, and php-nuke arcade is ported from phpbb :D But it would defanetly be worth it :(Tim :twisted: