xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Suggestion

Let's make new threads in the support /feedback cost fnh$ :D

that'll probably get ppl to search before they post and lose about 3$ :(

Good idea, but how are you going to implement it? Only the admins can deduct FNH$. Maybe you should think things through before saying 'it's a good idea'. :roll: It can be the greatest idea in the world and still not worth a sh*t because you can't do anything to implement it. Unless of course, there's a super coder among you staff here that can modify that money hack to make it deduct money from threads being posted in a particular board. I doubt it a lot. :roll:ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban.

Nope, there's actually a mod for it. I'm not sure if you can do it on a per-forum basis, though.

Naz, what he means is that to post in the hosting support section, you have to pay a certain amount of FNH$.

Unless of course, there's a super coder among you staff here that can modify that money hack to make it deduct money from threads being posted in a particular board. I doubt it a lot. :roll: 

That would be me. :wink:

Wow, glad to see there's actually someone with REAL ability on the staff. Of course, that's just your word on this so far. :shock: ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban from the mysterious guy who banned me.

Yes, but if you ask Naz, he'll support me. I'm the reason (no offense Naz, you did a great job) that all the hacks work around here. :wink: You weren't around when they weren't, earlier today.

Ahh you should have spoken up earlier then. All the posts I've seen on anything relating to the mods are congratulating NAZRIN for the good job done instead of YOU. I would have thought someone should feel ashamed for stealing the credit from someone who actually did the work.ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban from the mysterious guy who banned me.

Yes, they are, but that's because I'm usually modest and let him have all the credit. I wasn't feeling modest since you came back.

Glad to see I was of service. It's my habit of standing up for the guy who does all the REAL work. :DNow everyone knows the RIGHT person to congratulate. :roll: ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban from the mysterious guy who banned me.