xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New FNH$ System... what's happening?

How is this happening? I see people with like 50 posts, and 20FNH$... How does this happen? Are there places where you get heaps of FNH$? I actually saw someone at one stage with about 50FNH$... I don't remember who though... what's up with this?

Hi Random, this is the new system here. It doesn't matter how much post we have had it starts counting from the day it is being installed. I think this is good for FNH so that in the future we will use this for monitoring the members.

Well that doesn't make sense with my account... I have 755 posts, and only about 8 FNH$ :?That would mean that I should have about 200 FNH$ :?

Because I install it several hours ago,it is been set to default value so all of us have same value(starting with 0 FNH$) but then, they are online before and after I install this mod and they post a lot since then...but you guys are not yet online...=)*Sorry for my terrible English :s

erm..its a bit hard to explain this...:a) After I install this mod and made FNH$, all members have been set to 0.00 FNH$:D Because they keep posting, their FNH$ rises but you don't because you were not online at that moment..Still don't get it? :s

Well that doesn't make sense with my account... I have 755 posts, and only about 8 FNH$ ConfusedThat would mean that I should have about 200 FNH$ Confused

Lol, you're getting the $ on how much you've posted since they've started it. I got on like right after they started it yesterday (actually, before, during, and after) and posted away, now I have...ah...idk, what do I?

oh, ok... I think I get it... ah well :D

lol.

I like this id... is there allready something in the shop??

Yes, there are things in ther shop, but you can't buy anything right now. I'm working on the errors. :wink:

If Birmingham Win Aston Villa in the english premiership in two weeks, i will donate 10 pc micropones to the shop on this forum. thats a promise

Isnt this like most store mods for message boards? You can buy things, and you get money for posting, which is only added after the store is added. So it didnt matter how much you posted before. You can edit people's points though. So they have as much as they had for earlier posts.