xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

help with phpnuke

hey could somebody tell me how to install phpnuke or if you would be nice enough to maybe install it for me? i've never used it before so i don't know how to do it, i've only did it with fantastico before they don't hve it here :D.

Download all the files. There is an installation guide in it. Just follow the instructions in it and you should be fine :D

download the latest php nuke from https://www.phpnuke.org/ and unzip and install. There is quite an easy to follow guide on in the zip itself. If your confused about certain aspects on the help file, just post here for more detailed instructions.

Goodluck and enjoy :D

You will have to setup your database, and import the sql file which comes with the download. Just upload everything, and edit the config.php for database information and stuff.

IF you have any problems with the installation then please feel free to PM me and I'll try and help you out best I can :DTim :twisted: