xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FNH$?

It's a Cash Mod. You gain FNH$ by posting but i currently have no idea what we're going to be able to purchase with our hard earned cash :D

ok...I've install Bank Mod...Ignore these error..its because of MSQL Tables(Last time Admin had install this mod but he didn't remove the old version so some Bank mods related SQL are still remain):Warning: Division by zero in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/bank.php on line 69Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/bank.php:69) in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/bank.php on line 81Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/bank.php:69) in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/bank.php:69) in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 479Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/bank.php:69) in /home/freenuke/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 480"I would love if somebody help me solve this prob"

Yeh looks cool, although I just edited a message and earned cash for doing so... is that right? considering i removed characters?And it'll give us something to do whilst waiting for the new FNH and server return

erm..I think you can buy the following:GlowsShadowsUsername ColourCustom User TitleChange Other member Titleand Custom Stuff..

I've seen free hosting website did this b 4. I think FNH might changed there plans. Like posting to get points and buy plans with their point.

NOOOOOO!!!! That puts a strain on everyone with hosting, since you're worried about getting enough posts. In my opinion, this only works with hosts who have something truly unique to offer, more than just alot of space.