xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

tactic games, i love em

anyway, yea, i thought id like to mention that i quite enjoy most tactic games such as final fantasy for psx and ogre battle for 64 and some of the handheld ones. its unfortunate that there arent that many translated into english to my extent of understanding.however, i was wondering if there are any tactic games that you yourself enjoy.

If you like tactic games, or "strategy games" (what they are really called) check out Starcraft and Starcraft expansion.

LoL? You're talking about strategic games and you don't even mention the best one, Commandos (I, II and III)? Oh my god! There's no better strategic game than them. And if you haven't played them... TRY THEM! and if you don't like them... you really like strategic games? :D

How's about Total Annihilation and Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle Earth?Both are very good games although I believe Total Annihilation to be the best strategy game ever due to it's stunning gameplay and in-game physics.

LotR: Battle For Middle Earth is a goed game, but I like armies of exigo to in that game you have an above the ground and an underground world that gives new gameplay elements in it.Another good but very old game is Heroes of Might and Magic 3 it's not beautiful but its good gameplay.