xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Serious question about problem

Ok, I was wondering.. For the people who dont use a subdomain, but use there own domain and then hosting, are their sites down? Or is it only the subdomains? If the domains are working, I want to switch my subdomain to my domain.

all sites on the free hosting server are down due to apache failure

please search..

Posted Image

Yes, I have been aware of that. I just didnt know if the actual domain names, were down as well. I know the subdomains are.

Freenukehosting.com is going to be merged with another web hosting company. All accounts will stay on the same dual server nothing will happen but the company name will be changed.
New scripts new update instant setup all coming soon.

We're getting merged, I trust it's for the good

FNH subdomains are paid hosting accounts so they are up because they are being paid for. 8)

yes you are right. only those sites that are hosted on vaio-hosting site are down. And those that are hosted in vaio-hosting site are alll free accounts. May be Admin is really busy these days. Let's hope he will work out soon.

There has been too many topics almost identical to one another, related to downtime.... its time to relax and wait...