xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Gran Turismo 4

Gran Turismo 4, it plays good but it is actually realy fun with friends and for racing fun. The Graphics are master. They took everything the Playstation 2 can handle to create perfect graphics.

Only ever played GT 2. It was so crap. Seriously I had never played such a bad racing game. Also they no longer appeal to me that much. Give me a FPS any day!

yeah I sure cann belief it that its cool... if you look at the carlist that is SIK! in the 270 cars  or something like that... and I thought that forza motersport had much cars...

more like 670cars

Finally, yesterday I played it at a friend... (just bought some parts for my motorcycle, so kinda broke now ;) )Damn, it's f**king great! The graphic rule, the tracks are amazing and there a lot of cars again, whahoow :D So when I get my salary again, I know what I'll be buying ;)

I played GT3 with a friend. We enjoyed the beginner's tour. Most of those races could be won with an unmodified car that didn't cost that much. Winning those races could get you the cash you needed for the next circuit.I forget if it was in the intermediate tour or the advanced tour, but at one point it became clear that the amount of money required to get the car you needed for the next race was a lot, and even that wouldn't make you competitive. To be really competitive in an advanced race, you had to modify the car alot, costing money yet more. This got to the point of frustration and we never finished the game.I've looked at FAQs and talked to people that loved the game. Apparently, the way to get big big money is to go in the endurance races, do the oval track, get a car that is going to win easily, and figure out a way to make the controller race the track automatically without you doing anything. A friend at work described using a rubber band on the joystick and a weight (book?) on the gas button. Then he'd put his TV in picture-in-picture mode and wait for the race to end.I'm sorry, but if that's the kind of thing you need to do to finish the game, or to even be competitive in the advanced circuits, then it's a little too crazy for my tastes.Did others feel this way about GT3? Does GT4 have the same problem?-Rexkix

Well, i didn't like GT at all. Returned it the day after i got it. Now, GT4, is 1 million times better than GT3. I mean, so many new features, cars, circuts, etc. Great game overall. 9.5/10