xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Gran Turismo 4

I love it... the directors mode is really cool if you wanna sit back and make money xtra quick, by making it speed X3 thats cool, but yeah graphics where pretty much the same as the last, nice cars, nice organization of the cars id give it 10/10

What cars do y'all have. I've got:549 HP Lotus Carlton 90'425 HP Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Version 95'211 HP Pontiac Sunfire Concept 02'272 HP Mazda Mazdaspeed 05'266 HP Toyota Motor Triathalon Racer 04' (i got two of em')

I'm hoping to get it soon, looks great from what I have seen much better than the last ones.Better graphics, better quality

yeah I sure cann belief it that its cool... if you look at the carlist that is SIK! in the 270 cars or something like that... and I thought that forza motersport had much cars...

was up cody......I played GT3 but not GT4. I heard GT4 haves awsome graffics. Me a car racing lover cant wait to get it, but I want to get Need for speed undergrounf 2 but cant deside lol. Maybe ill buy them both. yeah thats a good idea.

I want this game so bad. Although i played a demo of it before it came out, i still havent gotten to touch the real thing, i hope to get it soon, need to upgrade my computer first so i can play HL2 alot better, than i want to buy GT4

Yea, I really want to get this game. I love cars and modding them, this game looks like the most authentic thing out there.

you can mod them too? wow. dint know that. But in GT3 i dont remember thats you could do that same thing. Well this game is awsome and cant wait to get it :arrow: